Topic: “Actual ecology and nature management problems.”
We invite you to participate annual conference “Actual problems of ecology and nature management”, which is held at the RUDN Institute of Ecology.
The conference dates are from 21 to 23 April 2022.
You can also take part, but you should hurry up: registration ends on February 28, and submission of full texts of articles on March 7. See requirements for articles, registration forms on the conference website: https://www.ecoconfrudn.net/
Topics will be raised at the conference:
- Population ecology and community ecology.
- Soil ecology.
- Geoecology and sustainable development.
- Applied Ecology.
- Eco-sustainable architecture. Green building and housing and communal services.
- Human ecology.
- Environmental safety and product quality.
- Ecological upbringing and education and state policy for sustainable development.